Usage of Jiofi.local.html
Jiofi.local.html is address that redirects you to address, which is used in the most of modern home wireless routers. You can use this address only if you are owner of JioFi device, but jioFi dongles use different you address (jiofidongel.local.html). Text below would share with you main knowledge about jiofi.local.html login, so you won’t need advanced users help in future. Read this article very read carefully.
What we know about Jiofi.Local.html?
As was told above jiofi.local.html is address which provides you to enter in wireless router’s administration panel if your device is connected to wireless network. If your device isn’t connected to wireless network, you will get on error page, where you can see message about unavailability of the site. You can use 192.168.1.1 IP address too.
- Firstly, you should make sure that your device is connected to the network.
- Enter JioFi router’s address in web-browser’s URL bar. You can type it manually or use copy and paste method.
- Here will appear Jiofi.local.html login window with field in which you should enter username and password (“administrator” as default).Moreover, you can read article about JioFiDongle.Local.Html configuration.
JioFi password changing
Password changing process isn’t very difficult process. Moreover, you can change other configuration of your wireless network and JioFi device. To do it, you should follow this guide:
When you get in administration panel, you should find Wi-Fi settings tab, where you can change username and password of your device.
What if you forget your router’s credentials?
If it’s not your first time login in home wireless administration panel, maybe password and username are already changed, so maybe you forgot them. What you can do in this case? You should do some not difficult actions to solve this problem. Just reset your router and follow Jiofi.local.html login instruction again.
Enjoy an affordable high-speed internet connection with JioFi
Now that everything you know in India has gone virtual, staying connected to the Internet at all times becomes a need. Whether it’s for work, school or personal matters, completing your tasks will require checking your email and social media accounts. You need the Internet even more during your rest days when you just want to watch Netflix for hours and not think of anything else.
However, this becomes an inconvenience when your WiFi has poor connectivity. Nothing seems to load in the browser, and you can’t watch a YouTube video without annoying buffers. What makes it more annoying is that you pay thousands every month, but you can’t get quality internet on most days.
Luckily, JioFi is here to save the day! As one of the best router providers in India, the possibility of a 4G connection and calls + SMS is now within reach. You get access to the Internet using your smartphone and pocket devices without buying a SIM card. Everything that you need is already included in the bundle to help you save money and time!
A JioFi router can also handle 31 devices at the same time. However, to experience better connectivity, make sure that the number of connected devices does not exceed 10.
Here are the features you can expect:
- High-speed 4G Internet Connection with 150 Mbps download speed and 50 Mbps upload speed.
- The ability to share high-speed Internet Connection to devices, which are in the router’s coverage area.
- A powerful battery which provides a router that can be continuously used without charge for 5-6 hours (2300mAh) or 7-8 hours (2600mAh).
- You can use 4G functions on devices supporting 3G or 2G.
- Available Jio4GVoice application that provides you to do voice calls in high quality.
One of the best things you can also expect from JioFi routers is their affordable price. For JioFi JMR540, it only costs 1,999 RS while you only have to pay 999 RS for JioFi M2S.
Way of activating JioFi SIM
Your Aadhaar Card must have the same mailing address as the state where you bought your JioFi SIM card. Make sure that you use the E-KYC activation method for a seamless process.
Once your SIM is activated, you will receive a notification message on your phone. Use the mobile phone number for tele-verification.
Follow these steps to proceed:
- Call 1800-890-1977. Make sure that you use an activated mobile phone number.
- You will be asked to tell your Reliance Jio number that was sent to you through a text message.
- Enter the last four digits from your documents.
- Well done! Your 4G data service will be activated shortly.
Now, you can do HD voice calls or surf the Internet at high speed, but first, you should connect your device to the JioFi network. Find the SSID of the network in the list and connect to it using your credentials.