Every electrical device owner know about problems, which can be caused by some reasons. The best variant to solve these problems is reset device, if it’s possible to do it. For example, one of the most famous problems is user can’t get access to jiofi.local.html.
It’s not important what firmware version you have. Everyone can face with forgetting jiofi.local.html login and password, so it’s necessary to know how to reset your JioFi 2/3 router.
In this article you could see detailed instruction how to reset every JioFi device. Just follow steps below and you can do this too.
What you should do to Reset your JioFi router?
- Enable your JioFi device.
- Remove backside cover of router.
- Here you should see RESET button. It must be near WPS button. There are some models, where RESET button location is different, so better if you will use Google to find RESET button location for your JioFi router model.
- Now, you need take something sharp and thin and press on Reset button. You can’t do it using fingers, because button is in special hole, which protects it from unwanted pressing.
- Hold it for about half a minute.
- Your JioFi 2/3 router should starts to blink and then reboot.
- Connect your personal computer to JioFi device using cable and then type jiofi.local.html and your browser’s URL bar. Click on Login button. Enter default jiofi.local.html login and password (“administrator”) in specified fields.
- Set your old configurations manually using administrator panel.
Well done! If you did all steps right, you shouldn’t have problems with your router now. Reading other articles on our website, provides you to know more about JioFi routers and solve other types of problems.