This article is a guide to installing Jio TV for PC with Windows XP, 7, 8, or 10. In the age of technology, different ways of using devices began to mix. For example, nowadays, you can watch TV via a desktop computer. Step by step, you will install this program and you will be able to use it without any problems. It is quite simple and does not take much time. The Android emulator is used for this task.
About Reliance Jio company
The company is growing and developing. The main thing is cheap does not mean bad. The company’s products and services compete well with the same manufacturers of telecommunications services as they do. In addition, it produces high-quality products related to telecommunications and communications on the Indian market. The Reliance Jio share price is growing every year. Jio share price is attractive for foreign investors as investments in the Indian economy.
Step by step
To enjoy Jio TV PC, you need to follow several steps.
- Firstly, you need to download any Android emulator to your personal computer. For example, it can be Bluestacks or Nox App Player or any other application.
- Download a file with the .exe extension, open it with a single or double click (depending on your computer settings) and give the program permission for further actions. Attention! The executable file must be compatible with your Windows version (10, 8, 7, or XP).
- Open the app and log in to your Playstore account by using Google account. This is absolutely safe. Login is required to find the Jio TV app.
- In the Android emulator on your computer in the Playstore find “Jio TV install”. The emulator interface is similar to that of your phone, so there should be no problems finding and installing the app.
- After finding the app, click on the install button and install the “Jio TV Live Sports Movies Shows”. Despite the Android orientation, the app is easily installed on your computer via the emulator. You will have to wait a bit for installation.
- Double-click to open the app. You will see the standard Jio TV for Windows interface. Enter the username and password that you have on Jio.
- Now you can watch TV channels on your computer as on your smartphone. To make the app full-screen on your computer, tap “wide”.
Attention! The user interface depends only on the emulator you choose. You can change it to a more convenient one at any time.
Different installation method.
If you forgot your Google account password and can’t log in to the Playstore, this method is for you.
- Install the Android emulator as described in the previous method.
- Now you need to install the Jio TV APK and locate it on your personal computer.
- Use the Android emulator to find the APK file on your computer and install it. The emulator will do the rest of the work for you.
Both methods are acceptable and interchangeable. Just choose the appropriate method for you.
Different operation system (Mac OS or Linux).
If you have a different operating system, such as Mac OS or Linux, the above methods of installing the Jio application are also suitable for your operating systems.
Android emulators act as a virtual Android device on your computer. Now you can install the Jio TV for PC app and watch TV programs through your computer.